RetroGrip® Anti slip decking inserts
Retrofit inserts for decking
GripDeck Ltd introduces RetroGrip® anti slip inserts, a highly attractive, easily installed and cost effective slip resistant solution for existing grooved decking. RetroGrip® inserts are supplied as aluminium inserts, filled with epoxy resin and hard wearing aggregates. Fitted with nothing more than a line of adhesive, we really couldn’t have made it easier to add a slip resistant finish to your existing decking.
As featured on Radio 2’s Drive Time innovation slot, RetroGrip® is an award-winning, anti-slip, retro-fit decking insert strip, designed to fit into your pre-installed grooved decking – providing an easy way to turn your slippery decking into a safe space for you to enjoy, without fear of a slip or fall.
Self-Installed Deck Grips
Manufactured to be easily installed by yourself in minutes, RetroGrip deck grips add an elegant anti-slip finish that won’t ruin the look of your existing decking. Its clever “V” shaped design ensures that RetroGrip will fit most standard grooved decking.
5 Year Warranty on RetroGrip Deck Treads
RetroGrip deck tread inserts are available in a choice of 2 finishes; silver aluminium or powder grey aluminium, both in standard 1.0m lengths. Coloured aggregate and aluminium are available on orders over 2000m. RetroGrip decking strips comes with a 5-year anti-slip warranty as standard and a life expectancy of 20 plus years.
For installation instructions please click here
- Brand name RetroGrip®
- Manufacturer GripDeck Ltd
- Standard Length 1.0 metres
- Width 12 mm
- Weight 0.06 kg/m
- Compatibility Fits most grooved decking profiles. We recommend customers request a free sample to ensure it fits your existing decking before placing an order.
- Aluminium Base Alloy extrusion 6063 T6 to BS EN573 & BS EN755
- Aluminium Finishes Standard Silver or Grey Powder Coated
- Resin Solvent and diluent free epoxy
- Aggregate RASC Guyanan Bauxite
- Approved Adhesive GeoCel The Works Adhesive or equivalent wet applied adhesive